We provide a variety of services to make your time away easy on you and your cats.
Services for your cat, we will:
- Refresh food and water
- Clean the litter box
- Administer medication as directed
- Playing and play and play
- Brush fur
- Offering lots of love and attention
For you, we will:
- Bringing in the mail and newspaper
- Watering plants (indoor plants only)
- Turn lights on/off, raise and lower blinds
- Fulfill other requests, as determined in advance
Standard 30-Minute Visit - $24/visit +sales tax
- Once or twice daily visits are available depending on your location.
- Once a day visits are done between 7 am-1 pm.
- Twice a day visits are done in the morning between 7-9 am and in the evenings after 4 pm.
- We offer additional blocks of 15 min for $11, up to one hour (based on availability).
- For the safety and well being of your cat, Purrsonal Cat Sitting does not offer every other day visits.
Holiday Surcharge $10
The holiday surcharge applies to each visit on the following days: Thanksgiving Day, December 25th, January 1, Memorial Day,
July 4, Labor Day.
This fee goes directly to your pet sitter.
Complimentary Intro Visit
If you choose to use Purrsonal Cat Sitting to care for your cats, we will meet with you prior to our first service. At this introductory meeting, we will:
- Meet you and your cat(s) (if they’re willing!)
- Learn their routine and see where everything is located
- Get a set of keys or entry code
- Complete our Service Contract and review Purrsonal Cat Sitting Policies
The introductory meeting is complementary, but we do collect a $30 non refundable deposit which is applied to your first service. If you cancel your service, your deposit is held on your account for 1 year before it is forfeited.
There is only one complimentary intro visit per client. If you move, add a new cat or make other changes and would like us to come over again, it will be billed at the rate of a standard visit.
Purrsonal Cat Sitting does not offer key pick up or drop offs. If you need your keys returned to you, you can either pick them up from us or we can put them in the mail for a small shipping fee. If we do not keep your key on file, it will be your responsibility to get the keys to us for future services.
Looking for someone to care for your dog wile you're away? Visit www.petsittersmn.org.
Areas Served: North, Northeast and Downtown Minneapolis, Robbinsdale, Golden Valley (east of Hwy 100) and Brooklyn Center (south of 694 and east of Hwy 100).
Check out our services and testimonials, then give us a call (612-889-9697) or send us an email
. We’ll put together a service package that’s right for you!